Pathfinder

• Mu Alpha Theta is selling donuts this Wed. morning for $2 to benefit Every Child's Hope. Donations are also accepted.

• Open house is Thurs. Aug. 23 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Invite your parents to come meet your teachers!

• School picture day for freshmen through juniors is Wed. Aug. 22, through your science class.

Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

I’m always tired and it’s hard to pay attention when you want to sleep. School makes me super stressed out because I can’t sleep when I’m at school, my teachers make me learn,”

— Anonymous Freshman

*This work of the Pathfinder Broken Compass is entirely satirical.

According to a survey conducted by the Broken Compass, 12 out of 4 students (some people took the survey multiple times) admitted to having extreme stress and anxiety due to the pressures of school. The Broken Compass values the safety of every student at Parkway West High and our staff decided to make an ASMR video to counter the stress problem inside of our school.

ASMR is a legit solution and we recommend all students to watch it twice a day to relieve any stress or anxiety problems they have.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

About the Writers
Maddie Cooke, STAFF WRITER
Grade: 11 Years on staff: 3 Life soundtrack: “How’s It Going To Be” by Third Eye Blind Most passionate about: “The low representation of Asians in the film and media industry. Also, THE BEES ARE DYING!!” Favorite dance move: the Cha-Cha
Hannah Hoffmann, TECHNICAL EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
Grade: 12   Years on staff: 4   Life soundtrack: “With Any Sort Of Certainty” by Toh Kay.   Most passionate about: “Disorders and dysfunctions of the brain, because I’m weird. If anyone wants a free amygdala, they’re welcome to take mine.”   Favorite dance move: “Doing the whip at inappropriate times.”
9 Comments

9 Responses to “Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition”

1. Jon Arbuckle on February 7th, 2018 2:57 pm

GET ME OFF OF YOUR EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE THANKS

2. Megan on February 7th, 2018 3:48 pm

This video left me confused and scared, yet relaxed. Throughly enjoyed this video.

3. No on February 7th, 2018 3:55 pm

Why

4. natan shpringman on February 7th, 2018 4:38 pm

this video triggered my fight or flight response. thanks

5. Ryan O’Connor on February 7th, 2018 4:48 pm

I loved the videography! Spectacular shots!

6. Alina Dunder on February 7th, 2018 8:33 pm

Well, I laughed and cringed at the same time. You misnamed this video. It should be called Try Not To Cringe: Thoroughly Humiliate Your Teachers Via Pathfinder Edition. Nice face zooms, lol, I’m still dying. Never again please.

7. Joyce on February 7th, 2018 8:46 pm

It was interesting. I liked Herpel’s elephant sounds haha

8. Katie Spillman on February 7th, 2018 9:07 pm

This is the most iconic thing I have ever seen and I laughed way too much at it. Fantastic work.

9. Yaya on February 12th, 2018 12:01 pm

Fluchel’s common ground watched this for lunchtime entertainment!!! 6/5!!!

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Navigate Right
Navigate Left
  • Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

Inside an Improv Show

• Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

What high schoolers are actually wearing

• Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

The ReCAP: Finals

• Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

Teachers Read RateMyTeachers Reviews

• Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

People of West: Lauren Ottensmeyer

• Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

The ReCAP: Student Athletes at West

• Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

Quiz: Which High School Musical character are you?

• Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

Seniors: top ten things to do this summer

• Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

Students walk out in second protest for gun reform

• Video: ASMR – Teacher Edition

multimedia

Pathfinder explained: the story behind Supreme

The Official Student News Site of Parkway West High